Program Entrance Requirements
● Must have a bachelor’s degree or higher from accredited colleges or universities. Teacher-Candidate has not completed a teacher education program or held any type of teaching certificate in the state of Georgia or any other state in the country.
● Pass GACE Content Assessment that aligns with the area of certification.
● Complete GACE Ethics Exit.
● Secure a job offer as a teacher with a local school system for at least half a day.
● Complete the GaTAPP Program Application.
● Candidate Recommendation Form to be completed by the school system official and submitted to Northeast Georgia RESA’s GaTAPP Administrative Assistant with the application.
● Application fee ($20) and program fees are the responsibility of the Candidate.